Business Fuel understands that having a successful business is something that most people in South Africa want to pursuit but only find themselves dreaming about it because there are just so many barriers that hinder that business launch and sustainability. Most people would agree that they need cash injected into their business plan in order to ensure a successful take off and growth. Access to capital can be the make or break of growing your business and looking for capital from bank to bank only to be rejected can be excruciatingly painful. That can be something of the past if you turn to Business Fuel today for that very much needed cash injection.
Business Fuel loans
Business Fuel was first established in Australia with the sole purpose of giving SMME’s a hand in their initial phases of development through the financial solutions that it offers. Today, the company has expanded its horizons onto our lovely country South Africa with the same goal in mind. Any entrepreneur can call upon their services for capital assistance in the form of a business loan of up to R2 million according to your affordability; yes that’s right up to R2 million can be yours within 72 hours of applying for a business loan.
If you are an entrepreneur looking for a financial boost to take your business to the next level then look no further because this company is here to ensure that you do just that. In order to apply for a loan your business must be making more a turnover of more than R1 000 000 per year. The company makes it their priority to understand the specific needs of your business in order to find a compatible funding solution specifically for you.
Business Fuel loan services
The company will partner with you to ensure that you face the unsteady waves of the business environment like a pro. This can all be done by using these three pillars of precision:
- Reduction: Putting cash in your business is certain to decrease your repayment and loan term.
- Money: You will be able to withdraw excess capital when you need to.
- Re-Finance: In order to extend your term or instalment, ensure that you re-finance your loan balance.
- The loan amount will be paid into your bank account within 3 days of receiving your application.
- Quick and easy online application.
- The re-payment can be arranged within a 12 month period.
- The business loans are flexible and affordable.
- As the business reduces so does the interest.
- You can deposit additional sums of money thereby reducing the interest and payment period.
The documentation that you will need for a loan application are as follows:
- 12 months bank statement.
- Copy of lease agreement.
- Copy of ID documentation.
- SARS statement of accounts.
- Latest management accounts.
- Latest annual financial statements.
Your future is brighter than ever and only on click away; get that nudge that you need from Business fuel and see your business reach greater heights on a daily basis.
Business Fuel contact details
Tel: 021 914 0384