Make Your Dreams Come True With The Appropriate Loan from Cashfin:
If you are blacklisted, it indicates that the credit bureau has listed you as a person with a poor credit history due to being under debt review, having a judgment against your name, or being designated as a poor payer. This indicates that you cannot obtain a loan from financial institutions. They assist blacklisted individuals in obtaining personal loans from various banking institutions.
Being blacklisted indicates you have a poor credit history, but it does not preclude you from obtaining financing from any financial institution. It has never been simpler to obtain a blacklisted personal loan from a recognized credit company. They lend responsibly, serve our customers fairly, and assist individuals in realizing their aspirations.
There are no concealed fees. They make all of our fees entirely transparent prior to your application.
You need a loan, but you’ve been blacklisted. Obtain a personal loan at the lowest rates!
Cashfin is a nationwide brokerage with over 25 years of experience in the loan market, assisting South African clients in obtaining personal loans up to R150,000.00.
They submit your loan application to a panel of NCR-approved lenders.
Cashfin implications Of Non Payments:
- Minimum loan term 12 months Maximum loan period 60 months. Maximum APa
- There should only be an initial fee if your monthly debit order failed due to inadequate money or because you changed bank accounts without notifying the service provider. The service provider will attempt to reach the client to remedy the issue.
If the customer cannot be located or the issue cannot be resolved, the matter would be forwarded to the internal collections department to determine if a solution can be found. In the event that an agreement cannot be reached, the lender may hire an external collections agency or an attorney.
- This will result in an increase in interest and fees. This will have a significant impact on the client’s credit score, making it extremely difficult for them to obtain more loans from any lender.
- The monthly premiums for loan repayments will be collected from the client’s bank account via direct debit order. In the event of a failed debit order collection, the client’s bank may assess a fee for the unsuccessful transaction.
Cashfin renewal policy:
If a client is current on their loan payments, they may be eligible for a second or third loan, depending on the loan company’s criteria. The client must reapply, and the lender will evaluate the client’s profile, ability to repay, etc. The loan provider will next make a determination based on the NCR’s rules and regulations.
WHAT They Provide:
- Competitive Rates of Interest
- Monthly Fixed Payments
- Effortless Applications
- Flexible Repayment Options
- Diverse Loan Options
- Deposits Made To Your Account
Cashfin loans prerequisites:
- You must be between 18 and 65 years old.
- Be a permanent SA resident
- Be continuously employed
- The direct deposit of your salary into your bank account is required.
- Your most recent pay stub or proof of income
- Proof of residence (up to 3 months old)
- 3 months’ worth of bank statements
Cashfin contact details
Address: 1 Piet Grobler Street, Rustenburg, North West
Phone: Phone: 071 124 4061 | Fax: 086 532 3910