Genfin Business Loans
About Genfin Business Loans
Cash flow is very important for any business. Genfin Business Loans understands the challenges that come with running a business and the most common and unpleasant challenge of all is shortage in cash flow.
A business has many needs that are directly linked to money and not having any access to money can be quite frustrating. Turning to a bank and hoping to go through the traditional method of acquiring finance can be like chasing a never ending catastrophe. The great thing about Genfin Business Loans is that they do not operate like a bank but rather like a business so they know most if not all frustrations that come with running a business.
The company wants businesses that are doing well to thrive further. They exist to make sure that you get the cash that you need to soar high and reach your goals. The company offers a variety of products and services and as a client you can be certain that the company will assess your situation extensively to offer you the best solution for your business needs. You can borrow an amount of R100 000 and all the way up to R5 000 000 depending on your needs and affordability. The repayment terms differ from 3 months, 6 months, 9 months or 12 months. You can also pay your installments on a weekly basis should you choose so. You can repay the amount over a period of 52 weeks.
Services and Products
- Business Loans.
- Deposit: You can deposit any excess cash in order to reduce the loan term cost immediately.
- Withdraw: You can withdraw any extra capital when you are in need of additional cash.
- Re-Finance: If you want to reduce your installment or extend your loan term; you can re-finance the loan balance.
Genfin Business Loans Benefits
- Very simple application process and you can expect to get an approval within 3 days of submitting the application. Banks are extremely lengthy to respond and their application process can be complex and stressful with a high risk of being rejected in the end.
- Pay interest on your outstanding balance. This is considerably cheaper and more affordable than a fixed interest rate charge.
- A trusted credit partner regulated by the National Credit Act with over 15 years of experience in the industry.
- They say yes more: They approve more than what the banks usually would.
- Affordable repayment: Maximum repayment of 5% of your turnover for 12 months.
The company can provide you with a business loan of up to 50% of your average monthly turnover. The company makes their decision of the amount they are to provide you based on the cash flow that your business makes.
Remember that you will need to provide some documentation to be considered for a loan such as:
- Trading license.
- Tax and Vat number.
- Registration number.
- Financial statements.
- Bank statements.
- Address of trade.
The minimum requirements that are needed for approval are:
- A trading history of more than one year.
- Have an annual turnover of over R1 million per month.
Genfin Business Loans Contact Details
TEL: 087 654 4300