The procedure of borrowing money in Ghana against collateral may be difficult and, most of the time, unsatisfactory. MTN has developed a method of borrowing money that is not only fast and simple, but also very handy. This method is called mtn QwikLoan. The MTN QwikLoan program has made it possible for natives of Ghana to get cash more quickly. In this post, you will find information on mtn QwikLoan, including the prerequisites, how to apply, and several repayment alternatives.
Mtn QwikLoan is a financial solution in Ghana that offers mtn subscribers loans that are both easy to get and fast to pay back. MTN Qwikloan is an unsecured short-term cash loan that is deposited into one’s MTN Mobile Money wallet. No security is required for this loan. The loan may be obtained without the need for prior funds and is convenient. Maintaining a timely repayment schedule for your loan is required in order to maintain access to MTN Qwikloan.
After determining whether or not you are qualified for an MTN Qwikloan, the following issue that has to be answered is how I may apply for one. Your MTN registration data will determine whether or not you are eligible to apply for an MTN Qwikloan.
MTN QwikLoans requirements
To borrow money in Ghana using MTN Qwikloan, then, your mobile phone must be registered in your name.
- You may submit your application by following these steps:
- Dial *170# on your cell phone.
- Choose choice number 5 from the drop-down menu, and then click on “Financial Service.”
- Pick option number 3 and then click “Qwikloan.”
- Make sure that the “Get a Loan” option is selected, and then choose the desired loan amount.
- The next step is to pick the “repayment plan.”
- Don’t forget to provide your Personal Identification Number for Mobile Money.