Shop everyday lowest prices on the PEP account, at PEP. Applying for a PEP account is quick & easy (in-store).
Use your PEP account card at any PEP and any of our family of stores, which include Refinery, Ackermans, Tekkie Town, Dunns, Dealz, and Shoe City stores. Safe and secure payments you can trust.
PEP Clothing Account required income documentation:
In order to complete your application, we need your income documentation. Please submit your proof of income through one of the following channels:
Provide proof of income in-store or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit your income verification at https://apply.pepstores.com/.
Send documents using WhatsApp to the number 060 070 2320 (select the PEP account option from the menu, and authenticate using your ID number).
The sort of income verification required depends on your job status.
Employment Type: Required Proof of Income
Permanent: Latest three-month Payslips or latest three-month Payslips Bank Statements
On Contract: Three-monthly pay stubs or three-monthly payslips.
Self-employed Most recent three months’ Bank Statements
Domestic: Three-monthly payslips and three-monthly bank statements. Statements of Account or Employment Verification Form
Pensioner: Recent three-month Bank Statements or other evidence.
You are able to manage your PEP account using one of our several self-service channels:
- Whatsapp: Check your balance and payments or request an increase in your credit limit using Whatsapp. Just save the number 060 070 2320 on your phone and send a “Hello” through Whatsapp. Verify your identity with your ID number.
- USSD: Dial *120*3012# to check your balance and due payment, request a credit limit increase, and more (network rates apply).
- Follow the voice instructions (IVR): by dialing 0860 900 500 and selecting the PEP account Card option. Prepare your card and ID number.
How to pay your PEP account
- You may make your payment at any PEP, Refinery, Ackermans, Shoe City, Tekkie Town, Dealz, or Dunns location.
- Pay with your mobile banking app or online banking. We are a beneficiary authorized by all financial institutions. Tenacity Financial Services may be found on the list of pre-approved beneficiaries.
- Pay using a debit order. Send us an email at email@example.com and we will give you the required documents to fill out.
- Make an instantaneous secure EFT here with OZOW (SA only).
- EFT at a bank branch or equipped ATM or cash payment at an ATM that accepts cash.
- Payment in cash at a Flash vendor