About Sizabantu Debt Counselling
Sizabantu Debt Counselling knows that being over indebted is no taboo when you are living in the South African economy. Making ends meet is not as easy as we thought it would be when we were younger and desperate to grow up. Sizabantu Debt Counselling understands that with the stress of rent, car installments, groceries, clothing, and school fees and more; it is no wonder that most South African’s are frustrated by their financial situation.
Turning to credit is just something that naturally happens because we all want to get by with the things that we need. Unfortunately a lot of South African’s find themselves drowning in what they thought was a solution for them. No need to despair if you find yourself drowning in debt because Sizabantu Debt Counselling was establishment to help anyone who is over indebted to get out of debt.
The company is a debt counselling company that assists people all across South Africa with their debts. The company acts as a mediator between you as the client and all your creditors. The company makes sure that an agreement is reached between you and your creditors that will ensure that your living expenses are covered whilst the remainder of what is available is distributed to your creditors. What the company does is conduct an independent enquiry into your finances and from there recommendation will be made to your credit providers and the courts as well about the reconstruction of your debt and by going as far as to eliminating reckless credit.
Should you qualify for Debt Review; the company will assist you in creating a more effective budget which will ensure that you pay your debt off in time. All you need to do is apply and the company will issue a clearance certificate once they have assisted you in paying off all your debt.
Services and Products from Sizabantu Debt Counselling
- Debt Counselling.
- Application for an order of Administration.
- Free ITC check.
- Debt Review.
- Blacklisting removal.
What is needed from you for the process to get going is:
- Make sure that all the information you give is true.
- South African ID.
- Recent Payslip.
- 3 Months bank statement.
- Make sure you don’t take out anymore additional debt.
- Make sure you pay your new monthly instalment on time.
- Should your financial situation change; make sure you inform your debt counselor.
- Registered with the National Credit Regulator.
- 100% Confidentiality.
- Flexible debt solutions.
- Debt management specialization.
- Once you apply; credit providers can no longer take legal action against you or repossess your assets.
- The company makes sure that none of your records are kept on the consumer credit Bureau data base.
- You will not be made to pay more money than you can afford.
- You will be given world class financial advice.
- No more letters and uncomfortable phone calls from creditors.
Sizabantu Debt Counselling will consolidate all your debt under one account. You will only have to pay one installment at the end of every month all the while making sure that is an amount that you can afford. You will have a Sizabantu representative assisting you throughout the process who will ensure that your best interests are at the forefront at all times.
Tel: 031 941 3360 / 084 508 8401