How can I change the phone number associated with my SRD grant? It is possible to no longer have access to the mobile number used to register for the R350 award. On the SRD website, you can alter the phone number associated with your SRD award. Sassa has made it simple for recipients of the R350 Social Relief Distress (SRD) award to amend their mobile number. This post will teach you how to modify the phone number associated with your SRD grant.
How Do I Change My SRD Grant Phone Number?
Here’s how to change your Sassa SRD grant cellphone number:
- Step 1: Go to https://srd.sassa.gov.za/
- Step 2: Scroll down to ‘How do I change my contact details‘
- Step 3: Then click on ‘Click here to change your cellphone number and/or email address‘
- Step 4: Enter your 13 digit South African identity number
- Step 5: Then enter your 6 digit Application ID (AppID) that SASSA issued to you on application or reapplication
- Step 6: Then click ‘Submit’ and follow the instructions
If you wish to modify your mobile phone number and/or email address used for communication and online application access in relation to your COVID-19 SRD R350 award, Sassa must first confirm that you are the original applicant. Visit https://srd.sassa.gov.za/sc19/contact and enter your 13-digit South African identification number and 6-digit Application ID (AppID) that SASSA granted you upon application or reapplication. Please note that you may only make one request to change your contact information per twenty-four hours. Thus may your SRD cell phone number be modified online.