ValiG_ap Cash – Bridging Finance

ValiG_ap Cash is one of the few pioneering companies operating in the financial market sector. The brand is owned by Valigap (Pty) Ltd. Every day there is someone thinking of starting a small business. However financial limitations and restricts happens more often, new companies in South Africa have a challenge of funding. How can the country’s economy grow where there are no new businesses being formed? You can’t have capitalism without capital. ValiG_ap Cash has a strategic concentration on Medium and Micro-sized Enterprises (SMME’s) to help with funds for business operations and ventures.

Valigap (Pty) Ltd with a primary focus on:

  • Provision of financial solutions for Small Medium and Micro-sized Enterprises (SMME’s). Finances for companies to accomplish business activities and projects in the Public and Private sectors.

ValiG_ap Cash intent and purpose is to fund companies to:

  • Broaden the scope of any project to be carried out without financial difficulties.
  • Broaden the employment base in South Africa’s forgotten youth.
  • Encourage young aspiring entrepreneurs to shift business concepts and business plans from a proposal into tangible product or service traded through sales. For the youth to participate in the economy of the country.

ValiG_ap Cash streamline focus is within the small to medium enterprises:

Target Market is as follows:

  1. SMME’s in Public and Private Sector
  2. R30 000 – R200 000 Bridging Finance *Terms and Conditions apply
  3. Precedence is given to Female entrepreneurs and business owners.

The following are financial product on offer:

  1. Bridging Finance Loan – are used to meet business obligations and provide cash flow for a project or contract while waiting for the client to pay in full. Contracts have a 25% upfront for funds and the remaining 75% is paid when the project or contact of is done.
  2. For Periods of 1-2 Months is the bridge loan
  3. ValiG will only look at Approved and signed Projects and Contracts
  4. Approval is done within 1-2 days.

For Application purposes, you will need the following documents:

  1. Award Letter/Purchase Order Documentation
  2. Copy of ZAR Identity Document/Passport
  3. Proof of Address: Personal/Business
  4. Company registration documentation
  5. Financial Statements: Previous and Current Year
  6. 3 Months Bank Statement: Personal and Business
  7. Certificate of Compliance: SARS

ValiG_ap Cash has funded a variety of SMME’s in the following sectors:

  • Manufacturing
  • Small Scale Agriculture and Catering
  • Communications and Events Management
  • Transport and Distribution
  • Legal and Financial Services
  • IT Systems Management
  • Construction and Civil Engineering
  • Training

ValiG_ap cash
Starting a company in the current economic climate in South Africa is needed. With the high rate of unemployment, the country needs innovative solutions and funding ideas that will slowly turn the situation around. There is no company that does not need cash to be functional. Even big corporations loan out million for new projects, some go to Johannesburg Stock Exchange and sell shares to raise capital. The source of success lies in cutting edge products or services an economy needs, and for any product to be put in the market it will require a good financial plan. Aspiring entrepreneurs know that banks have done little to invest in small and medium companies. ValiG_ap Cash can assist enterprises that have contracts and projects but need funding to carry through the assignment. You can call during business hours and request to speak to a consultant for funding.

ValiG_ap Cash contact details

Tel: +27 11 201 2111
Cell: +27 65 982 5065

Email : info@valigap.co.za
Address: 8 Greenstone Place, Block C, Stoneridge Office Park, Greenstone, Modderfontein, 1609

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

error: Content is protected !!
%d bloggers like this: